April 24, 2010
Amanda Monique Pippins and Cameron Shumpert were married Feb. 26, 2010. The bride is the daughter of Ms. Cindy Beckwith of Columbus and Mr. Eddie J. Pippins of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Katherine Williams and the late Elvin Cannon, Edna Beckwith and Alice Pearl Pippins. She is a full time student at East Mississippi Community College. The groom is the son of Mrs.Vanessa R. Robinson of West Point, and Mr. Gerald Shumpert of Tupelo. He is the grandson of the late Elizabeth Brown Hampton. He is a full-time student at Mississippi State University.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY