April 17, 2010
Hayley Rebecca Mims and Timothy Chad Dees of Columbus were married Nov. 10, 2009, in a private ceremony at noon at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Resort, Jamaica. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Carl Mims of Tuscaloosa, Ala., and the granddaughter of Mrs. Mary Pauline Reeves of Tuscaloosa. She wore a simple gown accented with lacing and flowers and an antique locket passed down from her grandmother. Her bouquet was of fresh daisies. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Marion Dees Jr. of Columbus and the grandson of Mr. Marion Dees Sr. After a stay in Jamaica, the couple resides in Columbus. She is general manager of The Green Olive and bookkeeper of Red Dog Enterprise. The groom is employed with Glenn Machine Works.
1. ATV outing at Magby Creek turns tragic, two children feared drowned COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Contractor killed at CAFB construction work site COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Indicted teacher still drawing paycheck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CMSD workers forced to return pay COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Arrest report 5-17-13 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY