April 11, 2010
Casey Lane Salter and John Errand Moseley were married March 27, 2010, at 6:30 p.m. at Anderson Gail Farms with the Rev. Randy Overstreet officiating. The bride is the daughter of Larry W. Salter and Karen Morgan Salter, both of Mount Laurel, Ala. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Carmen Salter Ferguson, sister of the bride, of Chelsea, Ala., served as matron of honor. Carrie Morgan Watson and Jillian Leigh Miranda served as bridesmaids. Aubrie and Elizabeth Webb served as flower girls. The prospective groom is the son of Walter E. Moseley and Joanna Moseley of Columbus. He is a graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi. Brad Ellis Moseley, brother of the groom, of Tuscaloosa, Ala., served as best man. Rodney Joe Eaves and Carl Eugene Backer served as groomsmen. Anthony Blayne Moseley served as junior groomsman. Nicholas Christopher and Nate Ferguson, of Las Vegas, served as ring bearers. After a trip to Las Vegas, the couple resides in Birmingham, Ala. The bride and groom are both employed in Birmingham.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville aldermen sending potential case against former officer to DA's office STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY