December 13, 2009
Amber Rhea Murphree of Columbus and Quinn Farish Brislin of Columbus were married June 20, 2009, at St. Paul's Episcopal Church Chapel in Columbus, with the Rev. James Carlyle officiating in a small, intimate ceremony, followed by a celebration at The Graham Farm. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Sam Barrow Murphree III of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Miriam Killebrew and the late Marty Lucas Killebrew of Caledonia, and Mr. and Mrs. Sam Barrow Murphree Jr. of Columbus, Ga. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a V-neck vintage ivory beaded lace gown with cap sleeves and a trumpet skirt. The gown featured beaded Spanish lace over champagne satin. The back featured a deep V, which extended to a chapel train. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Milton Sprott Brislin III of Columbus. He is the grandson of Mrs. Robert Lee Quinn and the late Robert Lee Quinn of Columbus, and Mrs. Milton Sprott Brislin Jr. and the late Milton Sprott Brislin Jr. of Spanish Fort, Ala. After a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the couple resides in Columbus. The bride is employed as the director of Main Street Columbus, and the groom is employed as vice president of Brislin Inc. in Columbus.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY