November 13, 2009
Magen Nichole Moore of Columbus and Robert Blaine Davis of Columbus were married Oct. 3, 2009, at 1 p.m. at Lake Lowndes State Park, with Minister Bruce Morgan officiating. The bride is the daughter of Angie Camp and stepfather Duncan Camp of Columbus, and Chip Moore of Vernon, Ala. She is the granddaughter of Ardette Kuy Kendall and the late Pat Ingram, and Chess and Carol Moore and the late Rose Closs. The bride was given in marriage by her stepfather. She wore a Casablanca style dress. Misty Harris of Columbus served as matron of honor. Faith Camp, sister of the bride, Lindsey Killebrew and Chazz Price, all of Columbus, served as bridesmaids. The groom is the son of Robert and Cheryl Davis of Columbus. He is the grandson of Barbara Gregory and the late Elvis Gregory, and the late C. H. Davis and the late Kathleen Davis. Brent Mitchell of Millport, Ala., served as best man. Tyler Holbrook and Blake Parker, both of Columbus, served as groomsmen. The couple resides in Columbus. The bride is employed at Tomorrow's Pride Day Care and attends East Mississippi Community College and the groom is employed by Columbus Light and Water Department.
1. Columbus man accused of molestation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man killed in University Hills Mobile Home Park shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Mother, daughter charged with crack possession STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Imagination Library begins in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Auto burglary suspect arrested after foot chase STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY