October 31, 2009
Kristin Mattison McDaniel and Gregory Paul McBryde were married May 23, 2009, at The Florencia in Perdido Key, Fla., with the Rev. Jerry Henry officiating. The bride is the daughter of Tommie Sue White of Gulf Shores, Ala., and Gary Mattison of Destin, Fla. The bride was given in marriage by her father and her son, Brent Barrett. Hannah McDaniel, daughter of the bride, served as maid of honor. The groom is the son of Barbara Moyers of Smyrna, Tenn., and Bill McBryde of Columbus. The groom's father, Mr. McBryde, served as best man. Following a trip to St. Lucia, the couple resides in Fairhope, Ala. The bride is employed by South Baldwin Podiatry, and the groom is employed by Orgill Inc. as a territory manager.
1. Man killed in Thanksgiving shooting outside Trotter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Council suspends CPD officer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man arrested for sex with 13-year-old STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Getting back to normal: One of MSU's most recognizable faces opens up about his fight with cancer STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY