October 23, 2009
Eudora Danehower and Stanley Charles Maynard were married June 21, 2009, at Graham Memorial Presbyterian Church in Forrest City, Ark., by the Revs. Andy and Tiffany McClung. The marriage was solemnized during the morning worship service with friends, family and church members. Scott Nash Maynard of Starkville, and Rush Neely Beavers of Forrest City, served as attendants. Sam Harris, cousin of the bride, was acolyte for the day. The bride is the daughter of Corinne Cotten Danehower and the late David Danehower of Forrest City. She is a graduate of Forrest City High School, Hendrix College and has completed graduate studies at North Texas State University. She is employed by University of Arkansas for Medical Science-Arkansas Aging Initiative as a project coordinator for the Delta Center on Aging. The groom is the son of Margie Buckner Maynard and the late Charles Maynard of Starkville. He is a graduate of Starkville High School and Mississippi State University. He is the executive director of Trinity Place Retirement Community, Methodist Senior Services in Columbus. Following the wedding the couple celebrated with family and friends at a pool party reception luncheon at the bride's family's house. The couple resides in Starkville.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY