October 2, 2009
Crystal Gayle Smith and Justin Don Abrams, both of Columbus, were married Sept. 9, 2009. The bride is the daughter of John E. and Sandra K. Smith of Vernon, Ala. She is the granddaughter of Willie Quinn Vail Pennington and the late Rev. Lloyd W. Vail, and Madie Hardin and the late J.T. Smith. She is a 2000 graduate of Lamar County High School. The groom is the son of Hershel Abrams and Linnea Thompson of Ethelsville, Ala. He is the grandson of Gene and Mavis Brown, and the late J.D. and Marguerite Abrams. He is a 1999 graduate of Pickens County High School The bride is a nurse at Aurora Health and Rehab and the groom is employed with McNees Construction. The couple resides in Columbus.
1. Mary Kay grant comes in nick of time for Safe Haven COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Dist. 38 candidates face off in forum STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Living life in pink STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. State road inspectors embark on annual maintenance trip COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Welty Symposium kicks off with story of truths, lies and child brides COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY