October 2, 2009
Crystal Gayle Smith and Justin Don Abrams, both of Columbus, were married Sept. 9, 2009. The bride is the daughter of John E. and Sandra K. Smith of Vernon, Ala. She is the granddaughter of Willie Quinn Vail Pennington and the late Rev. Lloyd W. Vail, and Madie Hardin and the late J.T. Smith. She is a 2000 graduate of Lamar County High School. The groom is the son of Hershel Abrams and Linnea Thompson of Ethelsville, Ala. He is the grandson of Gene and Mavis Brown, and the late J.D. and Marguerite Abrams. He is a 1999 graduate of Pickens County High School The bride is a nurse at Aurora Health and Rehab and the groom is employed with McNees Construction. The couple resides in Columbus.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY