June 27, 2009
Polly Carter Ringo of Marietta, Ga. and John Forrest Perkins of Columbus were married March 14, 2009, at Nashville, Tenn. with Pastor Sam Boyd officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Wilson Ringo of Marietta, Ga. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Mrs. Kerry Camille Ivy of Brentwood, Tenn., sister of the groom, and Mrs. Laura Lunde Ringo, of Spartanburg, S. C., sister-in-law of the bride, served as a bridesmaids. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Edward Perkins of Columbus. Mr. John Edward Perkins, of Columbus, father of the groom, served as the best man. Mr. John Wilson Ringo Jr, of Spartanburg, S.C., brother of the bride, served as the groomsman. After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple resides in Nashville, Tenn. where the groom is in pharmaceutical sales with Boehringer Ingelheim and the bride is in pharmaceutical sales with GlaxoSmithKline.
1. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY