Columbus police are seeking a suspect in a Friday afternoon shooting inside the Cracker Barrel restaurant on 18th Avenue North.
Starkville police have arrested a man suspected of multiple burglary incidents.
The Columbus Light and Water board on Thursday approved a 2.7-percent energy rate hike for all of its customers.
The Columbus Redevelopment Authority will temporarily hold off on acquiring more properties in the Burns Bottom neighborhood.
A woman in Clay County has been jailed for allegedly kidnapping her granddaughter, initiating an Amber Alert, Wednesday night.
1. Cracker Barrel employee shot at restaurant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU alum, convenience store owner gives away Rally Bananas to MSU fans in Omaha STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Four arrested for hotel robbery STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Teen arrested for holding two people at gunpoint STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. City contractor appointed to CLW board COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY